The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new member, writer of mouse tales

2 posters

Go down

new member, writer of mouse tales Empty new member, writer of mouse tales

Post by Soulmatie Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:49 pm

Hi all, I am writing a children's series about a mouse traveling the Caribbean, as I actually

travel the same course on a real boat. Helps younger crowd to understand the cruising life, rather

than them reading an adult-oriented blog. I certainly do not want to say anything bad about rats,

but there are characters who say disparaging things about "bilge Rats" and "Wharf rats" as if these

are insulting names to call Cameron the mouse. Of course all rats and mice are on the same side

when it comes to enemies like cats, traps, poisons, etc., and I will attempt to make this clear as

Cameron meets rats in coming volumes. If interested, check it out at

https://www.createspace.com/4369765 or go to Amazon.com and search for "Soulmatie" to find the

ebook version for kindle and other downloadable book readers. Let me know if the story is

interesting and/or if I am not doing justice to rats and mice in general. Thanks in advance.

Soulmatie
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

new member, writer of mouse tales Empty Re: new member, writer of mouse tales

Post by Trixie's Mice Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:58 pm

I am a big fan of mouse stories, like "The Mouse and The Motorcycle" and "Mrs. Frisby and the Rats on Nimh" (Mrs. Frisby is a mouse) and "Despereaux". So I will most likely buy this, thanks for sharing.
Trixie's Mice
Trixie's Mice
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum