The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleepy's Mice

+5
Laigaie
tinyhartmouseries
doganddisc
Rhasputin
m137b
9 posters

Go down

Sleepy's Mice Empty Sleepy's Mice

Post by m137b Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:43 pm

[

Last edited by m137b on Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:46 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Change in varieties kept.)
m137b
m137b
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Sleepy's Mice Empty Re: Sleepy's Mice

Post by Rhasputin Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:47 pm

I have both bought mice from, and sold mice to Cindy of Sleepy's mousery. She takes good care of what she is sold, and what she sells. Her mice are in lovely condition, and she definitely has the best angoras available in the US today. I have also bought rats from Cindy, who are just great! Very friendly and healthy animals. I will definitely continue to do business with her.

I give Sleepy's Mousery a 5 out of 5 cheese rating! Happy
Sleepy's Mice NnmgzoSleepy's Mice NnmgzoSleepy's Mice NnmgzoSleepy's Mice NnmgzoSleepy's Mice Nnmgzo
Rhasputin
Rhasputin
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by doganddisc Tue May 01, 2012 11:00 am

I bought mice from Cindy at Rodent Fest 2012. As a beginner breeder, I couldn't have asked for better quality, healthier mice! She was very helpful in answering the many questions I had and offered me more mice than I ever expected to get. Her texels are absolutely gorgeous!

I give Sleepy's Mousery a 5 out of 5 cheese rating Happy
Sleepy's Mice NnmgzoSleepy's Mice NnmgzoSleepy's Mice NnmgzoSleepy's Mice NnmgzoSleepy's Mice Nnmgzo
doganddisc
doganddisc
Adult
Adult

http://www.ctpetsitter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tinyhartmouseries Tue May 01, 2012 11:11 am

Cindy is awesome!!! Yay Cindy!!!!! Cheer
tinyhartmouseries
tinyhartmouseries

Back to top Go down

Post by Laigaie Wed May 30, 2012 8:35 pm

After the unfortunate situation where some of Cindy's mice were left in the Midwest and homeless, I had the lovely opportunity to become the happy new owner of two of Cindy's mice. Both are in excellent condition, and absolutely lovely Siamese. I have to say that of the mice I've received from other breeders, the pet-type satin angora Siamese is absolutely the snuggliest and cuddliest creature we've had. She sat in my girlfriend's lap for over an hour in the car, and tries to crawl up my arm every time I reach into the cage. She and her standard coated buddy get along well with others, and I look forward to their offspring.

So many cheeses!
Laigaie
Laigaie
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyTails Thu May 31, 2012 10:54 am

I second the awesome temperament of Cindy's animals. Theya re always a joy to own! Big smile

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by candycorn Thu May 31, 2012 1:32 pm

I got an amazing sweet rattie boy from Cindy and he is a love bug and wonderfully healthy. Growing like a weed!!!
candycorn
candycorn
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycrisa Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:15 am

I got quite a few mice from Cindy a few months back and they are some of the nicest mice around <3
Lycrisa
Lycrisa
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by madmouse Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:58 pm

I picked up a very beautiful Siamese texel from Sleepy's at RF. The doe's healthy, friendly, and has a really excellent coat. Cindy took the time to speak to me and give me contact info in case I had any future questions/problems with the mouse. Fortuna (the mouse) will be a very nice addition to my texel line. Thanks!

madmouse
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down