The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just For Fuzzies

2 posters

Go down

Just For Fuzzies Empty Just For Fuzzies

Post by Love2read Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Your name: Nicole Bustamante
Mousery/stud name and prefix: Just For Fuzzies JFF
Your goals and varieties: My goals are to breed all of my colors/varieties up to show quality. The varieties I'm currently focusing on are Standard, Fuzzy, True Hairless, and Texel. The colors I'm trying to work the most with are BEW, Blue, Black/Extreme Black, Tri-Color, and Merle. Due to breeding for Texels and Tri-Color, I tend to have lots of Angora, Rex, and Splash babies at any given time as well. I also have Frizzies every now and then, but will be breeding them into my Texel lines to, hopefully, improve curl. At the moment I have a wide range of colors, but will slowly be weaning myself off of them to focus on my desired goals. Wink
Website: www.justforfuzzies.com (it's currently under construction, so please forgive any glitches)
Contact information: justforfuzzies@yahoo.com
Love2read
Love2read
Hopper
Hopper

http://www.justforfuzzies.com

Back to top Go down

Just For Fuzzies Empty Re: Just For Fuzzies

Post by Laigaie Tue May 22, 2012 4:58 pm

I picked up a whooooole bunch of mice from Nicole on my way back from Baltimore recently, and dropped off one of the imported mice. She was kind enough to meet us at a really early hour of the morning and well off her normal beaten path. I personally got two bucks from her, and they're both in just lovely condition. The mice others had me pick up were equally well cared-for, and the travel containers were awesome! Despite the diversity of mouse varieties, each mouse was a lovely example of his or her variety, indicating a great multi-tasking stud! As a buyer, she's polite, asks all the right questions, and pays up promptly! Couldn't ask for more.

Definitely 5/5 nummy awesome tasty cheeses for JFF!
Just For Fuzzies NnmgzoJust For Fuzzies NnmgzoJust For Fuzzies NnmgzoJust For Fuzzies NnmgzoJust For Fuzzies Nnmgzo
Laigaie
Laigaie
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2read Tue May 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Awwww...Thank you Maggie! *hugs*

And what do you mean that I went out of MY way?!...All credit goes 100% to you! If it weren't for you none of us would have any of the amazing UK mice we now have and driving a couple hours to get my boy is a VERY tiny price to pay compared to what you did for all of us. <3
Love2read
Love2read
Hopper
Hopper

http://www.justforfuzzies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down