The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review posting guidelines

2 posters

Go down

Review posting guidelines  Empty Review posting guidelines

Post by Rhasputin Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:48 pm

I am going to allow people to post reviews on other people's breeder profile!
If you want to post a review, please ONLY post if you have done business with the person, not if you're friends with the person. Wink

Please keep it civil, even if your experience with the breeder was poor.
ALL reviews will be heavily monitored, because there is so much room for arguments here, that I jut want to make sure everything stays safe and clean. Please no slander or insults.

A good example of a positive review would be:
I bought mice from thismousery and the mice were nice. I felt the customer service was good, and the mousery was kept clean and the animals looked happy.
I give thismousery a 5 out of 5 cheese rating.
Review posting guidelines  NnmgzoReview posting guidelines  NnmgzoReview posting guidelines  NnmgzoReview posting guidelines  NnmgzoReview posting guidelines  Nnmgzo

A good example of a negative review would be:
I bought mice from thismousery and the mice were nice. However I did not feel very welcome in the mousery, and was rushed out without much customer service.
I give thismousery a 3 out of 5 cheese rating.
Review posting guidelines  NnmgzoReview posting guidelines  NnmgzoReview posting guidelines  Nnmgzo

Please use the cheese scale to rate mouseries! Here is a link to the cheese image, which you will need to put inside image tags to use.
https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/nnmgzo.jpg

Keep it fun and appropriate please! Happy

Please do not post responses on breeder profiles, only reviews, no discussions please!
Thank you
Rhasputin
Rhasputin
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Review posting guidelines  Empty Re: Review posting guidelines

Post by Love2read Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:28 pm

What an adorable idea!

I give the idea a 5 out of 5 cheese rating! cheers

Review posting guidelines  NnmgzoReview posting guidelines  NnmgzoReview posting guidelines  NnmgzoReview posting guidelines  NnmgzoReview posting guidelines  Nnmgzo
Love2read
Love2read
Hopper
Hopper

http://www.justforfuzzies.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum