The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone going to rodent fest from eastern Massachusetts?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone going to rodent fest from eastern Massachusetts? Empty Anyone going to rodent fest from eastern Massachusetts?

Post by HolyTaco Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:28 am

Would love to take a ride with someone and pitch in for gas money. I'd prefer to drive there and back with no hotel stays in case anyone is planning.

HolyTaco
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to rodent fest from eastern Massachusetts? Empty Re: Anyone going to rodent fest from eastern Massachusetts?

Post by mouselover01 Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:45 pm

Are you on facebook at all? If so, join United Mouse Club group on there and post there are well Happy
mouselover01
mouselover01
Co-founder / Admin
Co-founder / Admin

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to rodent fest from eastern Massachusetts? Empty Re: Anyone going to rodent fest from eastern Massachusetts?

Post by HolyTaco Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:16 pm

I don't really use facebook. What kinds of other rodents do you see at rodentfest?

HolyTaco
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by mouselover01 Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:06 pm

Mice, rats, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, I had chinchillas there last year.

mouselover01
mouselover01
Co-founder / Admin
Co-founder / Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum